a special, 3 day, non-residential, Back to the Body experience for women!
Back to the Body is bringing a special event to Brooklyn in December 2021 -- a brand new experience, with limited space, and one of our most accessible retreat events yet. Join us for 3 days, for a non-residential, mini-retreat! Located in a deliciously-decked-out brownstone in Bushwick, we’ll be packing the schedule with adventures, workshops, complimentary sessions, and even a party!
This is everything you might expect from a Back to the Body retreat, in a tight little package, wrapped in a bow for the holiday season!
Sample the delights of a Back to the Body retreat for the first time, or if you’ve explored with us before, come back and have a taste again! This event is perfect for women who live in the New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut areas, or those who want to visit the city for a trip and experience a weekend they’ll never forget!
A three day event to renew & recharge, and the chance to get started early on a New Year’s Resolution of more pleasure!
A rare opportunity to work with three sensual masterminds -- Kenneth Play, Court Vox, & Pamela Madsen, all at once!
Three complimentary sensuous bodywork sessions, with each practitioner! (That’s right, you’ll experience working with both Kenneth AND Court -- you’ll have two sessions with one practitioner, and one with the other!)
Workshops on how to have a sexy lifestyle in 2022 -- prepare yourself for the year ahead, create a better sex life, reclaim your sexuality, even revamp your dating profile!
Play in the city, reconnect with your body, all while building community and having fun!
A closed, sensory delight, play party experience! A carefully curated night of different sensations, play, and more in a safe environment, featuring Back to the Body practitioners & teammates!
This winter, give yourself the gift nobody else will! Embrace your pleasure!
- a daily invitation to experience complimentary sensuous bodywork sessions conducted by carefully vetted and trained certified back to the body method™ practitioners.
- sexuality and intimacy coaching to support you in overcoming body shame, identifying your desires and safely exploring them.
- explore the possibility of feeling the full activation of your whole female autonomic system and learn to do this at home.
- workshops led by pamela madsen, her team and other guest speakers on sex, love, sexual communication, and body image.
- lotus lift meditation practice instruction with pamela madsen, recently featured in "o, the oprah magazine".
- group discussions on body image, orgasm, sexuality, speaking desire, power play, understanding boundaries, and how to open to more pleasure in our daily lives. melt into a sisterhood experience like no other.
- A rare opportunity to work with three sensual masterminds -- Kenneth Play, Court Vox, & Pamela Madsen, all at once!
- Workshops on how to have a sexy lifestyle in 2022 -- prepare yourself for the year ahead, create a better sex life, reclaim your sexuality, even revamp your dating profile!
- Play in the city, reconnect with your body, all while building community and having fun!
- A closed, sensory delight, play party experience! A carefully curated night of different sensations, play, and more in a safe environment, featuring Back to the Body practitioners & teammates!
This retreat will be staffed by our Back to the Body™ Somatic Sex Educators and Pamela Madsen. An additional team of professional support staff will be available as well. This retreat is open to only 8 women. This is a non-residential retreat, meaning that we are not providing lodging. We will be recommending hotels in the area, if you do not live locally enough to commute.
Our schedule will be:
Friday 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 12:00 am
Sunday 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
Vaccination is required to attend this event, as well as proof of a negative covid test within 3 days of retreat. All team members and staff at the retreat are vaccinated, and will also require a negative test.
A minimum non-refundable deposit of $1,000 is required to secure your spot for the retreat. Payment can be made online with a credit card. Once we receive your deposit we will send you a formal Registration Confirmation with further information about the program. You will receive 2-3 other correspondences by email prior to the retreat with information about Brooklyn, how to prepare, activities, and an electronic invoice for the balance.
What is included:
All workshops and facilitation by the Back to the Body™ team
Complimentary somatic bodywork & demonstrations
Excursions & a curated sensory party experience
Breakfast nibbles, lunch, and dinner each day.
What is not included:
Transportation to retreat location
Certified Somatic Sex Educator, Speaker, Blogger and Author of Shameless (Rodale, 2011)
Court Vox is a Somatic Sex Educator, Surrogate Partner Intern and Founder of The Body Vox, based in Los Angeles, CA.
Kenneth Play is a sex educator, co-founder of Hacienda, and author of “Beyond Satisfied: A Sex Hacker’s Guide”.